Satin Halter Criss-Cross Back Trumpet Bridesmaid Dresses (AF0163)
This satin trumpet bridesmaid gown has a straight-lined skirt that flares toward the hem. This fit and flare style hugs the bodice all the way to the mid-hip and then widens gradually to the bottom. It's a variation of the mermaid bridesmaid dress, but flairs just below the hip instead of below the knee.
Have Questions?Ask An Stylist
Important! Bridal sizes typically run smaller than regular clothes. So if you usually wear a 4 in the states, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are also a 4 with us. Please compare your body measurements with our size chart before choosing your size. For tips on how to provide your accurate measurements, see How to Measure.
|Size Chart (2-26W)|
|Bust(Inch)||32 ½||33 ½||34 ½||35 ½||36 ½||38||39 ½||41||45||47||49||51||53|
|Waist(Inch)||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||31||32 ½||34||38 ½||40 ¾||43||45 ¼||47 ½|
|Hips(Inch)||35 ¾||36 ¾||37 ¾||38 ¾||39 ¾||41 ¼||42 ¾||44 ¼||47 ½||49 ½||51 ½||53 ½||55 ½|
|Hollow to Floor(Inch)||58||58||59||59||60||60||61||61||61||61||61||61||61|
- All dresses are made to order, the production time is 2-3 weeks. shipping time is an additional 3-7 days depending on countries and locations, check our Shipping & Timing.
- To inquiry about a Rush Order (Receive within 20 days), Order Rush Order.
- Returns accepted for Standard Sizes.
- Custom Sizes are final sale and can't be returned for any reason, because we can't resell or reuse it.
- For details, please check our Returns & Exchanges.